EnviroLiner™ can be used to line and protect shelves and drawers for all parts of the house. Use in your closet to keep clothes from snagging on the shelf, in the bathroom to protect cabinets from staining, or for decoration like lining gift baskets.
To reduce the amount of chemicals in the production process, the printed decorative liner is heat infused to the cushioned backing. This allows for minimal mixing of materials, making the liner eligible to be recycled at recycling centers that accept #4 plastic products. By recycling, we can all help to reduce the amount of trash in landfills and hazardous substances in the environment.
Features and Benefits:
- Liner can be recycled in recycling centers accepting #4 plastics.
- Non-adhesive liner uses no harsh glues for non-permanent placement.
- The non-slip backing helps to keep the liner in place under light to heavy storage utilization.
- Liner is easy to upkeep by wiping clean with mild soap and water.
- Easy to apply by cutting to fit any area then lays flat instantly.
- Cushioned backing helps to protect surfaces.
- Made of durable material for long-lasting usage.
Add a colorful touch to your room while embodying the essence of upcycling. These original four designs have been customized to add some robust color while offering subtle details of nature’s beauty.
This accidental texture feels great to touch while it lends an ideal amount of grip as a non-adhesive liner. The elevated style makes it a perfect match for any environmental savvy customer.