EnviroLiner™ by Con-Tact® Brand
Introducing EnviroLiner™ by Con-Tact Brand, the brand's first recyclable shelf liner, offering a long-lasting product for the home. The durability of these new shelf liner, allow for a longer "shelf life" in the home. The easiest and cost effective practice to reduce your carbon footprint is to find multiple ways to reuse products you buy, EnviroLiner™ by Con-Tact Brand can be used repeatedly across your home to inspire your everyday. Use in your closet to keep clothes from snagging on the shelf, in the bathroom to protect cabinets from staining, or for decoration.
To reduce the amount of chemicals in the production process, the printed decorative liner is heat infused to the cushioned backing. This allows for minimal mixing of materials, making the liner eligible to be recycled at recycling centers that accept #4 plastic products. By recycling, we can all help to reduce the amount of trash in landfills and hazardous substances in the environment.
Now available in four beautiful patterns
- Watercolor Strip Blue
- Himalayan Wood Taupe
- Birch Green
- Lemon Grove
Available in two sizes
- 12" x 5.5'
- 18" x 4'
Features / Benefits:
- Liner can be recycled at recycling centers accepting #4 plastics.
- Non-adhesive liner uses no harsh glues for non-permanent placement.
- Non-slip backing keeps liner in place under light to heavy storage utilization.
- Easy liner upkeep in wiping clean with mild soap and water.
- Easy application by cutting to fit any area than lays flat instantly.
- Cushioned backing helps protect surfaces.
- Made of durable material for long-lasting usage.
- Lays Flat
Product with a purpose: A portion of our initial online sales will be donated to a non-profit organizations dedicated to solving human trafficking issues.